Avionic Design develops and manufactures electronics for embedded customers and devices for the aviation and healthcare sector. Core competencies are comprehensive technological solutions, revolving around multimedia processors, touch screens and network streaming.The broad portfolio of solutions provided to the industry ranges from aircraft control panels, inflight entertainment systems, cabin management and surveillance to multimedia patient-bed terminals for sickrooms, streaming media server and clients for hospitals and hotels.
Avionic Design is a leading innovator in these fields, employing cutting edge technology with the help of our high-tech partners, marketed by our reliable sales and integrator channels.
Avionic Design is looking to expands its development team in Hamburg, Germany with a hardware engineer. The successful applicant will be a member of a growing company, involved with developing embedded software, interfacing to external peripherals and/or knowledgeable in multimedia frameworks. This job is a great opportunity to join a young and dynamic team in a company that integrates a complete project cycle, from evaluation to development, from manufacturing to support.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- fluent in either German or English language (basic proficiency in both)
- B.Eng/B.Sc or better in an engineering related discipline
- alternatively, proven track record and equivalent knowledge level
- min. 2 years in hardware engineering and PCB design
- in-depth knowledge of Altium EDA Designer suite, schematic, layout
- FPGA know-how and VHDL/Verilog a plus
- experienced using GNU/Linux, programming skills are a plus
- excellent knowledge of digital ciruits design
- proactive personality that is a teamplayer
- self-motivating and forward-thinking
- willing to learn and improve your skills to achieve excellence
Industries: Information Technology and Services
If you are interested in this job offer send your application by email .